Nominate a Young Global Leader
THE NOMINATION FORM
Your chance to be part of the “25 Young Global Leaders”, a 2-year program to improve the state of the world.
GYAEN are bringing together global citizens who have demonstrated a consistent and committed approach to creating innovative solutions to world problems that face us all today.
The clear aim and core of 25 Young Global Leaders action are creating solutions to 17 Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) which were carefully formed and is monitored by United Nations.
25 Young Global Leaders run in close collaboration with the 25 Senior Global Leaders.
We have created a collaborative platform for the young global leaders and built a global advisory team to accelerate their impact.
The 50YGLs work toward inspiring each other’s new vision, passion and inﬂuence.
Your chance to be a part of:
- Strategic initiatives, inclusive projects and business models created by the 25 young leaders. Building sustainable solutions addressing the vital context of the UN SDGs.
- Workshops to develop the young leaders. Preparing for tomorrows challenge.
- Receive support from leading companies, research and academic institutes.
- Our data research for communities and industries impacted by UN SDGs.
- Post 2-years, become part of an alumni class, continue to make a change.
Click here to see what the UN Sustainable Development Goals are: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org.
The urgent need for 25 Young Leaders.
Industries across the globe are beginning to appreciate the risks and opportunities embedded in the UN’s 17 Global Goals.
Our young global leaders will work at the heart of this space to enable the UN SDG movement from risk to opportunity – an area under-explored from the viewpoint of a young leader’s ethical, cultural inﬂuence.
The X Global Leaders are catalysing, broadcasting and motivating innovation potential, actively create and supported by GYAEN.